8 июн. 2022 г.

Pick a God and Pray

Ozark 4×9


Martin 'Marty' Byrde: You... you want a lot. Tell me how much is enough.

Father Benitez: I never know him to change his mind about a thing like this. And I have tried very hard for many years to talk him out of many, many things. What's your secret?
Wendy Byrde: All I did was present the facts.

Father Benitez: You believe in God, Wendy?
Wendy Byrde: It's a little early in the day for theology.
Father Benitez: You were raised with religion then. I-I-I think... Omar's arrest is an opportunity for all of you. You and your husband should seize it. So rare a cartel member gets a chance to make their peace with God. I can help you find a way.
Wendy Byrde: I made my peace a long time ago.
Father Benitez: No, no, espéreme. No, Wendy, no. There is no peace without contrition, confession, absolution and penance. I think you know that.
Wendy Byrde: I appreciate your effort. I don't need to be saved. I'll do that myself.
Father Benitez: You can try.

Ruth Langmore: Not such a smart move, trying to blackmail a woman you just watched kill a man. Is it?


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий