25 авг. 2023 г.

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (2023)


Mantis: Come on, Drax. Dance.
Drax: Only idiots dance.

Kraglin: Mantis, why don't you just touch him and, you know, make him happy?
Groot: I am Groot?
Kraglin: Dude!
Drax: Gross!
Cosmos: No, not like that. Touch him with her powers.
Mantis: It is wrong to manipulate the feelings of friends.
Kraglin: 'Bout that time you made me fall in love with my sock?
Mantis: Well, that was funny.

Peter Quill: Maybe they'll have a way for us to override the kill switch and save Rocket.
Drax: They won't just give us that information.
Peter Quill: Well, that's why we're gonna break in.
Drax: We kill anyone who gets in our way!
Peter Quill: Not kill anyone.
Drax: Kill a few people.
Peter Quill: Kill no people.
Drax: Kill one guy, one stupid guy who no one loves.
Peter Quill: Now you're just making it sad.

Peter Quill: Well, what I'm trying to say...
Mantis: Peter, you know this is an open line, right?
Peter Quill: What?
Mantis: We're listening to everything you're saying.
Drax: And it is painful.
Peter Quill: And you're just telling me now?!
Nebula: We were hoping it would stop on its own.
Peter Quill: But I switched it over to private!
Mantis: What color button did you push?
Peter Quill: Blue, for the blue suit!
Drax: Oh, no!
Nebula: Blue is the open line for everyone.
Mantis: Orange is for blue.
Peter Quill: What?!
Mantis: Black is for orange... yellow is for green, green is for red, and red is for yellow.
Drax: No. Yellow is for yellow... green is for red, red is for green.
Mantis: I don't think so.
Drax: Try it then.
Mantis: HELLOOO!!! You were right.
Peter Quill: How the hell am I supposed to know all of that?
Drax: Seems intuitive.

Teefs: I have been thinking.
Rocket: 'Bout what?
Teefs: Nothing in particular. But I thought, since you guys are my closest friends... and my only friends... you might be interested in knowing that I have been thinking.

Gamora: It's almost certainly a trap.
Peter Quill: Trap isn't a trap if you know the trap is trying to trap you. It's a face-off.
Gamora: A face-off is a trap if you're facing off... against a guy a thousand times more powerful than you.

Gamora: What are you so afraid of in your self that I need to be something for you? I don't give a shit about your Gamora.

Drax: Quill... life is a pond... and you've spent your entire life leaping from woman to woman... as if they're lily pads upon this great pond. Perhaps, what you need to do, Quill... is learn to swim.
Peter Quill: ... That actually made sense.
Drax: Yes, it made sense.
Peter Quill: No, I mean, that's sort of an analogy. And I didn't know that you were capable of that type of thought.

Drax: I know lots of analogies, Quill. Analogies, metaphors, et cetera. For instance... Gamora's head is like a lily pad because it is green. Analogy. And also stupid-looking... and flappy.
Peter Quill: Flappy?
Drax: Because her skin is made of a leaf. Metaphor.
Peter Quill: Is it?
Drax: Yesterday, I made a poop shaped like a fish. Even my butt is capable of making an analogy.

Mantis: What are you doing?
Drax: I got a bad feeling about this.
Mantis: Peter just told you to stay here.
Drax: Yeah, well, that's his fault. He should know by now that I never do anything that anyone ever tells me.

Mantis: It's not his fault he's stupid.
Nebula: He's a liability.
Mantis: He makes us laugh and he loves us. How is that a liability? All you care about is intelligence and competence.
Drax: Not sure I appreciate this defense.
Mantis: He has sadness... but he's the only one of you who doesn't hate himself. So I don't care if he's stupid.
Drax: You think I'm stupid?
Mantis: Yes.

Lylla: My beloved raccoon. This story has been yours all along, you just didn't know it.
Rocket: I'm not a raccoon.

Cosmos: The Soviet put me on a rocket... knowing full well I'm never to return and I will die... in a fiery ball of death. But one thing even mudak Soviets never do... is call me bad dog.

Rocket: I'm done runnin'.

Adam Warlock: Why? Why are you doing this? I tried to kill you.
Groot: I am Groot.
Drax: He says... "everyone deserves a second chance."

Rocket: The name's Rocket. Rocket Raccoon.

The High Evolutionary: All I wanted to do... was to make things... perfect.
Rocket: You didn't wanna make things perfect. You just hated things the way they are.

Groot: I love you, guys.


++ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий