3 авг. 2023 г.

Enola Holmes 2 (2022)


Eudoria Holmes: It's your path, Enola. Sometimes, you'll stumble. Sometimes, you'll fall. But no matter how lost you feel, if you stay true to yourself, the path will always find you again.

Enola Holmes: Everyone thinks detecting is a profession littered with rules, but in truth, there's only one. Pull on every loose thread you find.

Enola Holmes: Cab... 221 Baker Street.

Enola Holmes: Crazy idea. Have you ever considered a flatmate?
Sherlock Holmes: For what purpose?
Enola Holmes: To stop you descending into this.

Lestrade: Why ever would she ever do that?...

Lestrade: Ah. Lestrade of Scotland Yard. You remember me, I hope.

Sherlock Holmes: Love. What it does to people... How was she killed?

Sherlock Holmes: The first mistake a detective makes is to make it about themselves and not the case.

Sherlock Holmes: Enola, I know you're not a fan of unnecessary advice, but please... don't turn into me.
Enola Holmes: I should probably write that down.

Tewkesbury: Why... Why watch me walk to the Lords?
Enola Holmes: Simply keeping an eye on you, in case you get yourself into any more scrapes. Getting thrown out of trains.
Tewkesbury: Enola...
Enola Holmes: You cannot be trusted to take care of yourself.
Tewkesbury: I'm a man now.
Enola Holmes: You're a man when I tell you you're a man.

Tewkesbury: Look into my eyes. The rhythm is always there. Dancing is a trust, it's a union. That's why I've always loved it, even when I was being tutored by my uncle.

Sherlock Holmes: "Moriarty." Who are you?

Edith: Well, like my mother always said, "Those who can turn to others when they're in need are the truly brave amongst us."
Enola Holmes: Your mother sounds very different to mine.

Eudoria Holmes: You will do very well on your own, Enola. But with others, you could be magnificent.

Eudoria Holmes: You find your allies. Work with them, and you will become more of who you are. You speak with one voice, and you will make more noise than you could ever have imagined.

Eudoria Holmes: Be careful... And get a haircut. It's a mess.

Tewkesbury: Enola, did you understand what I said? Or rather what I didn't say? Did you understand... what I didn't say?

Sherlock Holmes: You're innocent.
Enola Holmes: You doubted it?
Sherlock Holmes: Nothing's certain till it's proved.

Sherlock Holmes: Stay unemotional. There's nothing more we can do for him now.

Sherlock Holmes: You know, you are aware, should you wish some finer surrounds, I could, uh... I was thinking... Holmes and Holmes? A partnership?
Enola Holmes: That is the kindest offer. But if I did that, I would always be in your shadow.
Sherlock Holmes: Hm. Yes.
Enola Holmes: Though I do like this new version of you. No one should be alone all the time. A friend would do you well.
Sherlock Holmes: Perhaps I should write that down.

Dr. Watson: You are Sherlock Holmes?
Sherlock Holmes: Hm. Yes. Please, do come in, Mr...?
Dr. Watson: Doctor. Watson. John Watson.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий