27 авг. 2023 г.

24 Hours to Live (2017)

Keith Zera: I remember the first time I set foot in Africa. Thought I'd hate if just like Iraq, you know? Figured, it's just more fucking sand to kill each other over. But I was wrong... It was the most beautiful place I ever seen. Took my fucking breath away.

Frank: The fish hate you, you know.
Travis Conrad: You think?
Frank: Yeah. Fish like older men. If you read more, you'd know about these things. And because they hate you, we haven't caught anything.

Frank: You know... The shortest distance between two points is a straight line.
Travis Conrad: Yeah. That's brilliant.
Frank: Why are we not doing it?

Travis Conrad: So, what do you want?
Jim Morrow: I want you to have a drink. Try a peanut. They're great... I want you to put a pin in your vacation for a couple days. I need you to kill somebody for us.

Travis Conrad: For what?
Jim Morrow: See, I just got you two million reasons a day why the answer to that question doesn't matter.

Lin Bisset: What do you do?
Travis Conrad: I think I'm starting to like you, so I don't want to answer that.
Lin Bisset: So you're a stripper.
Travis Conrad: No. No, no. Let's just say that, um... my company tries to convince people to buy things by persuading them they can't live without them.

Jim Morrow: No more wet work. I gave my word.
Wetzler: To whom? Your wife?... Jim, this is the moment, you realize, that the unseen line between friendship and profession is not where you thought it was.

Travis Conrad: What is happening to me?
Dr. Helen: You're going to die. Again.

Travis Conrad: I don't want to kill you. I want the fish to like me.

Travis Conrad: If you'd like to see tomorrow, you just keep making shit work.

Jim Morrow: Semper fi.

Jim Morrow: You know what this is? This is the moment where you realize that the line between friendship and profession is not where you thought it was.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий