10 авг. 2023 г.

Violent Night (2022)

UK Mall Santa: This is my, uh, fourth year as a Santa.
Santa: Ah.
UK Mall Santa: How about you?
Santa: Lost count. I forget why I started doing it in the first place.
UK Mall Santa: Same reason anybody does anything. The money.
Santa: Money. Money. This whole planet runs on greed.

UK Mall Santa: It's the look on the kiddies' faces, innit? That's what does it for me.
Santa: Ah, the look. Yeah, that look. Lasts about two seconds. As soon as they're finished unwrapping, they want the next present, they want the next cool thing. That's how this world works.

Santa: And kids... What kids have become. They're just like little junkies. They're little shits. They just demand. They don't believe. They just want, crave, consume.

Santa: Maybe this is my last year. The last Christmas...

Santa: I better get going. Presents aren't gonna deliver themselves.

Scrooge: This is what breaking into a vault has turned into? Remember when you just had to drill holes and blow shit up? I don't know, maybe I'm getting old, but there was something romantic about that.

Santa: Oh, shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Video game. Video game. Didn't anybody ask for a bat or a sword or Molotov cocktails?

Trudy: Hello? Santa?
Santa: Yeah, this is Santa.

Scrooge: I want to make it my personal mission, my holiday to-do list, to find you and to end you and to wipe my ass with you and this whole fucking holiday. That's what I want for Christmas, Santa.
Santa: That is a terrible thing to want for Christmas.

Santa: Don't be too hard on your parents, all right? Grown-ups have a hard time believing things.

Trudy: Can you use your Christmas magic to make them love each other again?
Santa: I wish I had that kind of power. Mrs. Claus and I have been going on year, uh, 1,100, and... Grown-up relationships are complicated. It takes work. A lot of work.

Candy Cane: You don't think...
Scrooge: Now, I know you're an idiot, but don't be an idiot out loud.

Gertrude: Jean-Claude Van Dipshit just ditched us, sweetie.

Santa: Trudy, I want you to, uh... just do me a favor. Just turn around and close your eyes. Maybe put your fingers in your ears and, uh, sing "Jingle Bells" as loud as you can.

Trudy: I'm okay, Mommy. This is my friend, Santa.
Linda: I can't thank you enough, Mister...
Santa: Claus. But please call me Santa.

Scrooge: Whatever it takes... Christmas dies tonight.

Santa: Hyah! Now, Dasher! Now, Dancer! Now, Prancer and Vixen! On, Comet! On, Cupid! On, Donner and Blitzen! Come on, you beautiful bastards! We've got some work to do! Hyah! Ho, ho, ho! Merry Christmas!


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий