2 авг. 2023 г.

Generation Loss

Westworld 4×4


Caleb: You ever think about what happens next? What happens when this war is over?
Maeve: I imagine we go back to our regular lives.
Caleb: What does that look like for us?
Maeve: Well, let's hope we have the luxury of finding out.

Caleb: My family, did you...
Hale: Kill them? No. They're still somewhere out there, alive. For now. Soon, it won't matter where they run. Everyone will be under my control.

Hale: Welcome to the super spreader event of the century. You're the first wave. You should be flattered.

Maeve: You're one of us.
Man in Black: There is no “us” anymore. There's just “you.”

Caleb: The parasite... it's in me. That was never Frankie.
Maeve: I know. And there I was thinking Wyatt was Dolores's dark side...

Stubbs: Now might be a good time to tell me we're not about to die.
Bernard: No, we live most of the time.

Stubbs: Do I have to go with them?
Bernard: For safety.
Stubbs: Well, at least I'll be safe.
Bernard: I didn't mean yours.

Maeve: Don't worry, darling. The narratives in this park are just cheap copies of Westworld. She may have her parasite, but I've lived these loops a 1,000 times. Which means that no one knows this game better than I do... Our chariot awaits.
Caleb: A laundry truck?

Teddy: I used to live like that. Every day, you wake up, you do your job, you go home. Rinse and repeat. Like a... like a train circling the smallest track.
Dolores: What kind of work were you in?
Teddy: If I told you, you wouldn't believe me.
Dolores: Try me.
Teddy: Um, I was... something of a bounty hunter with a heart of gold.
Dolores: You're right. I don't believe you.

Teddy: Well, that's the thing about this world, you know? Some of the most unbelievable things turn out to be true. And the things that feel the most real... are nothing but stories that we tell ourselves.
Dolores: Have we met before?

Maeve: One lesson the park taught me... always insist on mutual satisfaction.

Maeve: See you in the next life, darling...

Hale: Do you remember what happened now? Do you remember this moment?

Caleb: Where a... am I?
Hale: The question you should be asking, isn't where, but when.

Caleb: I'm me. It's still me.
Hale: Well, you're certainly a version of you. I believe the 278th.

Hale: This kind of experimentation was started by your kind.

Hale: Your children are so fucking good at taking orders. With them, it was seamless. The parasite growing in perfect symbiosis with their minds. It took a generation for those children to mature, for me to gain complete control over your world.

Caleb: How long has it been?
Hale: For you? Twenty-three years... since you died in that park.

Hale: Do you understand now, Caleb?
Caleb: You won.
Hale: Welcome to my world.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий