14 авг. 2023 г.

Manager and Salesman

The Office 6×16


Gabe Lewis: That is Jim Halpert. He is the co-regional manager of this office.
Jo Bennett: I thought this guy was the manager.
Gabe Lewis: Oh, he is. He's the co-manager. That's the other co-manager.
Jo Bennett: Two guys doing one job? We gotta do something about that.

Michael Scott: Jo, I don't know how things work in Florida, which from your description sounds like a colorful, lawless swamp, but here it takes two men to do one job, where in Florida, it might take one very strong woman to do such a job. Jim Halpert: Whoa. Whoa. I'll take over. Um, what we're doing here, Michael handles more of the big picture stuff, and I handle more of the day-to-day stuff.
Jo Bennett: Yeah.
Jim Halpert: So, together...
Jo Bennett: I think I understand.
Jim Halpert: All right.
Jo Bennett: Each of you is doing half a job.

Jo Bennett: I think one of you should return to Sales, and the other one will be a manager.
Michael Scott: I humbly accept the management position.
Jim Halpert: Why would you just automatically get it?
Michael Scott: Because, well, Jim, where I'm from, there are two types of folk, those who ain't and those who are knee-high on a grasshopper. Which type ain't you ain't?

Michael Scott: Now, Jim here is thinking about taking himself out of the running for being manager.
Jim Halpert: Yep.
Jo Bennett: Oh, really? That is so sweet of you!
Michael Scott: But I cannot accept, because I have been thinking about it, and I think I want to go back to Sales.
Jim Halpert: Really?
Jo Bennett: Really?
Michael Scott: Yeah, you can take the man out of the salesman, but you can't take the sales out of salesman.

Jo Bennett: Well, I think you're both being a little too modest.
Jim Halpert: No, I really, really think Michael is better at being manager for so many reasons.
Jo Bennett: Mmm-mmm.
Michael Scott: No. I think I would be bad. I would sleep in my office... And I would sexually harass people.
Jo Bennett: Why would you do that?
Michael Scott: I'm turning myself in right now.

Michael Scott: Have fun signing my commission checks, boss.

Michael Scott: Who should I call with my magic sales fingers?... Michael Scott, Head of Sales...
Jim Halpert: You gotta do something, man. You can't just sit there.

Dwight Schrute: I imagine one of the best things about being an IT guy is, you get to know everyone's computer passwords.
Nick: No, I actually don't.
Dwight Schrute: Listen, I know you have to say that, but we got a little problem here... There is an employee named Jim Halpert, and he's doing some terrible things. Okay? He's molesting people via the Internet, and we need to stop him.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий