31 авг. 2023 г.

A Good Person (2023)

Daniel: It's better to be a half-hour early than one minute late.

Daniel: And what kind of a punch was that? You throw this hard right hook and then you leave yourself wide open for the jab. We're gonna have to work on that.

Becka: Karl Marx was wrong. Turns out the opiate of the masses is opium.

Allison: I just wanna get as far away from here as possible.
Diego: Yo, there's this app, it tells you the exact opposite of where you are on the globe is. That's where you should go. I'll look it up for you...
Mark: Yo, that's how I feel every fuckin' day of my life. I can't seem to escape this town. It's like there's a force field around it or something. Like, some people know how to get outta here. But the rest of us, we just keep banging our heads up against the glass.
Diego: ...It's Perth. That's the city on the other side of the globe from here. You should go to Perth.

Mark: Come on. Say it, say it, say it. "I'm a fucking junkie." You might like it.
Allison: Fuck you. It's a pill.
Mark: It's heroin in a pretty little dress.
Allison: I thought you were the nice one.

Daniel: You're grounded. You hear me? You're grounded until... Shit, I can't think of when you won't be grounded.

Daniel: ... to this day, every time I see him, I beg for his forgiveness. It's just a little dance we do. A mere formality. Because we both know... that there are some things that are just impossible to forgive. I do believe even God knows that.

Allison: ... That was just a little serenade for your people from the heavens above.
Daniel: Think that's one of the reasons I enjoy it so much.
Allison: Why? 'Cause you get to play God?
Daniel: Well, so much of my life has been outta control. Down here, I get to decide if Olivia chooses me. I get to decide if my father comes to pick me up at the station when I get home...
Allison: Did he?

Daniel: You know what they say.
Diane: What?
Daniel: "Comparison is the thief of joy."
Diane: Oh. I didn't know they said that.
Daniel: Well... somebody did.

Daniel: This isn't how it was supposed to be... I'm a good person. I never said God has to be fair. I just never thought he could be this cruel.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий