17 авг. 2023 г.

Extraction 2 (2023)


Tyler Rake: Thanks, Nik. For keeping me around. Really excited about this next chapter of my life.
Nik Khan: Believe it or not, it's pretty difficult to let someone you care about die... But you fought your way back. You just have to find out why.

Zurab Radiani: One of our prize bulls is sick. We have to kill him. Bury him before he infects the others.

Tyler Rake: What's this?
Nik Khan: We packed up your house. This is all we found. Your entire life fits in one little box. Maybe it's time to change that.

Alcott: This is beautiful, honestly, but the tea? Not so much. You're out of milk, by the way.

Alcott: Job starts in six weeks. We take our cut, and for, uh, political considerations, you're on your own. If all goes well, you don't get caught or shot in the face, I'll meet you on the other side and give you a kiss.

Keto: You're scaring him.
Tyler Rake: Yeah, well, he's about to be terrified.

Tyler Rake: Do you trust me?
Nik Khan: Should I not?

Alcott: Rake... That's such a fun name to say.
Tyler Rake: You never told me your name. Is it as much fun?
Alcott: My name doesn't matter.
Tyler Rake: Yeah? What does?
Alcott: Who I work for.
Tyler Rake: Who's that?
Alcott: A gnarly motherfucker. You'll love him...


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий