7 авг. 2023 г.

Sabre

The Office 6×15


Michael Scott: Dunder Mifflin was recently bought by an electronics company named Sah-bray. They stepped in at the eleventh hour and they saved our asses. Although David Wallace said that we were the one branch that was actually working right, so we probably could've saved our own asses. We didn't need them touching our asses.

Michael Scott: Okay, everybody, listen up. I have some bad news. Due to circumstances beyond my control...
Dwight Schrute: Impulsivity and inattention to detail...
Michael Scott: Hey, hey. I have opened a box which should not have been opened...
Dwight Schrute: Terrible mistake.
Michael Scott: ...and distributed things which should not have been distributed.
Dwight Schrute: Un-distributable.
Andy Bernard: You sure it's Sabre?

Michael Scott: So, you've been shown a nonsensical video. You're probably wondering, "What's going on?" Well, you're not alone.
Michael Scott: Wow. Really terrific.
Gabe Lewis: Most of our business comes from selling printers, so don't think of yourselves as paper salesmen anymore, but as printer salesmen who also sell paper.
Michael Scott: Perfect.
Michael Scott: No. Don't like that.

Michael Scott: There is a small part of me that is actually very excited about this new company. But 70% of me is water, and the other part, the real part, the part that has feelings and emotions and thoughts and makes decisions, and, if I can be crass, makes babies, that part thinks that all of these changes suck...

Michael Scott: I miss the old Dunder Mifflin. Too much change is not a good thing. Ask the climate.

Michael Scott: I don't want to appear ungrateful for everything Sabre is doing for us. I don't get that sense at all from you, so... Well, you should have a little, but it's great that you don't, because I am trying to embrace all of these changes. But I'm... I'll be honest, I'm having trouble wrapping my head around a couple of them.
Pam Beesly: Which ones?
Michael Scott: All of them.

Jo Bennett: Pardon. Pardon me, Mr. Scott, but the last time I saw a company as mismanaged as Dunder Mifflin was my grandson's snowball company, so you'll excuse me if I'd prefer that you all adapt to the way we do things.

Michael Scott: I have come here today to talk to Mr. David Wallace about this whole thing going on with Sabre. He will know exactly what to do. He is not a big fan of me dropping by unannounced, but then again, who is?


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий