4 авг. 2023 г.

Took

The Wire 5×7


Det. James 'Jimmy' McNulty: Jay, I don't need...
Sgt. Jay Landsman: You are the point man on the motherfucker who's missing. You don't have time to work on the older cases. It goes to Greggs, end of fucking story. Now... what else do you need?

Det. William 'Bunk' Moreland: Shame on y'all. I mean it.

Det. James 'Jimmy' McNulty: How long?
Det. Lester Freamon: Depends on the code, doesn't it?
Det. James 'Jimmy' McNulty: Quicker we bring this in and shut it down, the safer we'll all be. Landsman wants me to go to fucking Quantico, let the FBI do a profile.
Det. Lester Freamon: Might learn something about yourself.
Det. James 'Jimmy' McNulty: It's not funny, Lester. This shit's bigger than I ever thought it would be.

Det. James 'Jimmy' McNulty: Good news is they're giving me more manpower than they can waste. Bad news? It's all around the office that I'm giving out hours and money to people to work other cases. I can't help it, Lester. It's the kind of person I am. I give and give.
Det. Lester Freamon: If you're not careful, you're gonna get shit on you, on us.
Det. James 'Jimmy' McNulty: Who's gonna complain? Guys are working cases and getting paid. So what exactly do you need?

State's Attorney Rupert Bond: What the fuck just happened?
A.S.A. Rhonda Pearlman: Whatever it was, they don't teach it in law school.

Det. Shakima 'Kima' Greggs: Let's say good night to everybody. Good night, moon... Good night, stars... Good night, po-pos... Good night, fiends... Good night, hoppers... Good night, hustlers... Good night, scammers... Good night to everybody... Good night to one and all.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий