11 авг. 2023 г.

Doma Smo

The Walking Dead: Dead City 1×6


Ginny: I... want you to...
Negan: No! All these months and now you want to chat?
Negan: You? You're just a debt that I had to pay.

Negan: The shit thing is, Maggie, we could have done it. We could have saved Hershel. Because you and I together, we made one hell of a badass team...

Negan: The fact is, Maggie, it doesn't matter what excuses I give you or how many apologies I offer, you can't get over it... And you shouldn't.

The Croat: Four men and a magistrate... You, you, you.

The Croat: ...he told me a story that excited my curiosity. The story of the widow. ... Strong, smart. Vulnerabilities to be exploited.

The Croat: You found him. And brought him home. Doma smo, eh?

Negan: Just look after Ginny, will you? That's all I ask.

New Babylon Leader: You know what went into making that cigar?... You see, the thing is, gotta cure the leaves at a temperature of 100 degrees. And a temperature like that, an exact temperature. What's the optimal way to keep that going? Central heating. But ethanol comes from corn, which takes up thousands of acres of fields. So what I'd like you to do, Marshal... I'd like you to tell me your story again. And this time, I want you to tell me all about the methane.

The Croat: ...you didn't get upset with me. No, you took your time. You had the patience to show me how to do it right. And then once his face was just a puddle on the ground and I looked around and I saw what you told me I'd see... Complete and total submission. We were untouchable. No one could ever take anything from us again. You remember that?
Negan: I do.
The Croat: It was beautiful, huh?
Negan: It was.

Maggie: I don't know how, but this thing with Negan... I'm gonna finish it. So that I can just let it go.

The Croat: Once we have full control of the island, Dama says a clash of civilizations is inevitable.

The Croat: I can't wait for you to meet her! Like Mommy and Daddy coming together. You know?

The Dama: I hear brandy is good for cramps.
Negan: Really?
The Dama: It's good for everything.
Negan: Yeah, I gotta tell you, I'm more of a gin man.

Negan: Don't tell me you're spooked by the cops.
The Dama: Oh, it's not the cops I'm worried about. It's the forces behind them. Wherever a natural resource abounds, they'll come for it like a sneaking, thieving pack of hyenas.

The Dama: The island needs leadership. Now more than ever. Someone with confidence, fearlessness, charisma, that special, shall we say, political talent. For what is politics if not performance?

The Dama: The keys to the kingdom... But how can I be sure? Maybe you're not the man you used to be. Maybe you never were.
Negan: Maybe.

Negan: What the hell is this?

The Dama: Make it last. We have a lot to discuss. A lot to plan for...


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий