26 янв. 2023 г.

The Highwaymen (2019)

Journalist: Some folks are saying that Parker and Barrow are heroes, calling them Robin Hoods. Are they Robin Hoods, Ma?
Ma Ferguson: Did Robin Hood ever shoot a gas station attendant point blank in the head for four dollars and a tank of gas? We will capture Clyde Barrow and his paramore. Write that down and underline it twice.

Frank Hamer: She gonna bring back the Rangers?
Lee Simmons: No, never.
Frank Hamer: What capacity then?
Lee Simmons: Special highway assignment.
Frank Hamer: Special highway assignment... Highwaymen?

Frank Hamer: Lady Governor's offering me 130 dollars a month, Glady.
Gladys Hamer: To do what?
Frank Hamer: Hunt down Bonnie and Clyde.

Frank Hamer: Something you want to say?
Gladys Hamer: I'm gonna repaint the kitchen.
Frank Hamer: That's what's on your mind, huh?
Gladys Hamer: Mm-hm. Yellow, I think.

Gault Maney: You came all the way up to the house. What changed your mind?
Frank Hamer: I don't know, maybe seeing you move like you're 85.
Gault Maney: Well, that's honest. Maybe a little too honest.

Gault Maney: Dammit, Pancho, I'm above ground and ready to go. Unless you... think I'm useless.
Frank Hamer: You in good spirits?
Gault Maney: Pretty polite way of asking if I'm drinking.
Frank Hamer: Well, are you?
Gault Maney: I'm not. Not... holding. I could help with the driving.
Frank Hamer: No.
Gault Maney: Or not.

Gault Maney: I never shot a girl before, Pancho.
Frank Hamer: If we can take Clyde long range she'll... she'll surrender.
Gault Maney: We’re gonna shoot a man without fair warning?
Frank Hamer: Well, Lord knows he does.
Gault Maney: Yeah, well, Lord knows that’s what separates us from him.

Frank Hamer: Outlaws and mustangs they always come home.

Frank Hamer: How'd she fall in with an outlaw like Barrow?
Ted Hinton: Bored to tears. Along come Clyde in a fine car. By the time she found out the car was stolen, she was already in love.
Gault Maney: Ain't that romantic. I met my wife she was milking a prize Devon at the Oklahoma State Fair. I can't imagine anybody writing a ballad about that encounter.

Gault Maney: Red River... State line... Oklahoma... Just thought I’d point that out.
Frank Hamer: Thank you.
Gault Maney: It's open range now.

Mr. Barrow: He wasn't born that way. He wasn’t born with no dark soul. My little Huck Finn. That’s what me and Cumie called him. He loved bicycles. What he really wanted to be was a musician. I mean, sure, he liked to dress fine and get the girls and all like that but... You know, he wasn't a bad boy. I had high hopes...
Frank Hamer: People don't always know who they are... until it's too late.

Gault Maney: Clyde might be king, but I'm a Texas Ranger, you little shit.

Frank Hamer: What took you so long?
Gault Maney: There’s a fella in the toilet...

Ivy Methvin: Why should I trust you?
Frank Hamer: Because I said.
Ivy Methvin: ???
Gault Maney: That's just how he's built.

Gault Maney: Manos arribas.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий