4 янв. 2023 г.

Launch Party

The Office 4×3


Andy Bernard: Website check, please.
Meredith Palmer: 305.
Andy Bernard: 305. You, my friend, are winning handsomely.
Meredith Palmer: It just made another sale. 380.
Andy Bernard: You, my friend, are in a very close second.
Meredith Palmer: 402.
Andy Bernard: Okay, why don't you just lay off, lady?
Meredith Palmer: What do you want me to do? Not announce it? 412.

Michael Scott: So, this is the dealio. God has smiled upon me and given me two tickets to the big party in New York, tonight. What are you doing this evening?

Pam Beesly: I won.
Jim Halpert: Definitely not. If anything it was a tie.
Pam Beesly: Tie goes to the girlfriend.

Dwight Schrute: "Here's a suggestion, computer. I assume you read binary, so why don't you zero, one, one, one, one, one, zero, one, one, zero, one, one?"
Jim Halpert: Okay... "While you were typing that, I searched every database in existence and learned every fact about everything and mastered the violin."
Pam Beesly: "And sold more paper."

Michael Scott: Angela, I'd like you to come into my office in 10 minutes. Bring something to write with and something to write on.

Michael Scott: You'd better think about what you are doing, young man.
Delivery Kid: You better think about what you're doing!
Michael Scott: No! I'm an adult. I don't have to think or do anything. You're a kid. You're a little, snot-nosed punk kid who thinks he's better than everybody else, because he's some hotshot. And you don't know anything about sales! So stop being a disrespectful little jerk, okay?
Delivery Kid: Sales?

Dwight Schrute: Listen up, kid, I don't like you, but because some town in Switzerland says so, you have rights.

Jim Halpert: Do you remember what you said to me on my first day at work, just before you walked me over to my desk?
Pam Beesly: Yeah. "Enjoy this moment, because you're never going to go back to this time before you met your desk-mate, Dwight."
Jim Halpert: And that's why I knew. You?
Pam Beesly: You came up to my desk and you said, "This might sound weird, and there's no reason for me to know this, but that mixed-berry yogurt you're about to eat has expired."
Jim Halpert: That was the moment that you knew you liked me?
Pam Beesly: Yup.
Jim Halpert: Wow... Can we make it a different moment?
Pam Beesly: Nope.

Dwight Schrute: Now what?
Michael Scott: Now we wait and hope that nothing happens.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий