28 янв. 2023 г.

Going Rogue

Bad Sisters 1×9


Eva Garvey: Now she's got to carry that burden of guilt.
Bibi Garvey: You weren't concerned about me when I was going to shoot him.
Ursula Flynn: Or me.
Eva Garvey: Well, she's younger than… She's practically a kid.
Bibi Garvey: She's 29. What's the cutoff age for killing a man?

Becka Garvey: We always knew one of us would get the final bullet.

Bibi Garvey: He's unkillable. He's like a cockroach.

John Paul Williams: Grace will be upset by this, so I hope we can keep it civil for her sake. Because, Eva, I'm not going anywhere.

John Paul Williams: I remembered something else this morning. I remembered the Garvey girls are like rats. Where there's one, there's more, which is why you need to poison the nest.

Becka Garvey: I could do it. I've got blood on my hands anyway. Might as well be hung for a sheep.

John Paul Williams: Um, people like you, Roger, don't get to forgive people like me. Forgiveness flows down. Remember that.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий