9 янв. 2023 г.

Local Ad

The Office 4×5


Michael Scott: When I was five, I imagined that there was such a thing as a unicorn. And this was before I had even heard of one or seen one. I just drew a picture of a horse that could fly over rainbows and had a huge spike in its head. I was five, five years old! Couldn't even talk yet.

Michael Scott: Hey, guys. You know what? We cannot shoot this ad today.
Adman: Okay, when should we come back?
Michael Scott: How about never-hundred hours, sir?

Michael Scott: ... And thus Michael Scott sealed his own destiny. In a good way.

Michael Scott: Time out. Time out. Time out. I thought... I was under the impression that this was going to be a rap.
Darryl Philbin: What's rap?
Michael Scott: Okay, Darryl, wow. You need to learn a lot about your own culture.

Michael Scott: No, no, no. I hate it! I hate it... I don't hate it. I just don't like it at all, and it's terrible.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий