24 янв. 2023 г.

The Cold Truth

Bad Sisters 1×8


Eva Garvey: No. John Paul is not a killer.
Ursula Flynn: Uh, there's a time I would have said the same about us.

Bibi Garvey: It's not a clean kill, Becka.
Becka Garvey: You with the cabin fire? Her with the poisoned liver? I mean, when has it ever been a clean kill? The paintballing? The marina?

Eva Garvey: So, what would happen?
Ursula Flynn: His, uh, body temperature would fall very quickly. He'd have a burning sensation like pins and needles all over his body. His heart rate, respiratory rate, uh, blood pressure would drop. His body would slow the supply of oxygen to his brain. He'd feel drowsy, and he'd slip into unconsciousness. Then his heart would just…

Matthew Claffin: Shall I hit the road, or?
Becka Garvey: Uh… I don't mind.
Matthew Claffin: What, you... you want me to go?
Becka Garvey: No, I'm not saying I want you to go. I'm just saying I don't mind if you do.
Matthew Claffin: Oh.

Matthew Claffin: So, what? We had a man's body dug up for no reason?
Thomas Claffin: No, not no reason, Matt. They killed him. Just in a way that didn't leave a mark.

Thomas Claffin: They did it, Matt. I know it. You know it. It's just, we're never gonna know how.

Grace Williams: Why would he do that? ... Did something set him off?
John Paul Williams: You know what the French are like. Furious about everything. Turning lorries upside down, setting fire to fish.

Becka Garvey: It's done, Eva.
Eva Garvey: What's done?
Becka Garvey: The prick is dead.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий