14 янв. 2023 г.

Eye for an Eye

Bad Sisters 1×5


Theresa Claffin: Well, it has to end one way or another. Have you seen the color of his skin? The man is gray. That is not a good look for a ginger.

Bibi Garvey: How do you drown a frog? In milk...

Bibi Garvey: Can a skull look smug?

Gabriel: So, when do I get to meet the rest of the Spice Girls then?
Eva Garvey: There is a scary one actually. And a baby one. And a ginger one, but sometimes.
Gabriel: So you're either Posh or Sporty.
Eva Garvey: I'm Posh with a capital "P." There's no sporty ones. And we're all good at downing wine if that's a sport? Is that a sport? If so, I'm an athlete.

Eva Garvey: That doesn't make you any less of a parent. Okay? Maybe one eye less of a parent.

Eva Garvey: I mean, why aren't you out? I mean, this is Ireland 2022. We're a bit fucking progressive these days.

Eva Garvey: You could have... You could have given me a sign or something.
Gabriel: Like, hold up a sign, "I'm gay"?
Eva Garvey: No. But a bloody… bloody rainbow. You know? A bloody little rainbow ribbon thing. Medal!


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий