31 янв. 2023 г.

A Storm for Christmas #1.2

Sara: Well, I can see that you're completely prepared for... Málaga.
David - The Traveller: Yeah, yeah, I like to come prepared. I step off the plane, I'm ready to go... I've changed clothes beforehand so I am fully acclimatized. That way, I can... just seize the day ahead. Sara: Sounds like a good plan.
David - The Traveller: Yeah. I always like to think a step ahead. Because sometimes, there can be some unpleasant surprises.
Sara: Yeah, like suddenly, your plane can be delayed or canceled. But you can't do anything about that. Nothing.
David - The Traveller: Right. Can't just sit around and waste your life thinking about the things you can do nothing about.
Sara: You've thought of it all.
David - The Traveller: Except for things I can do nothing about.

Ida - The Popstar: A Christmas song? That's the dumbest idea.

Diana - The Romantic: Isn't it so beautiful here? I mean, if you really look around you. All the sounds, the smells... When you use all your senses, airports can be exciting places, full of new worlds.
Olav - The Pilot: Pardon?

Diana - The Romantic: I just love Christmas.
Olav - The Pilot: Good for you, then.
Diana - The Romantic: Oh, and you don't?
Olav - The Pilot: For me, Christmas is about squeezing as many packages as possible underneath a big, glittery Christmas tree. So no, I don't love Christmas.

Alex - The Santa: And what do you want for Christmas?
Girl on Santas Lap: A Chanel bag and an iPhone.
Alex - The Santa: How old are you?
Girl on Santas Lap: Six.
Alex - The Santa: You know a Chanel bag costs 20,000 kroner. Don't you?
Girl on Santas Lap: Yep.
Alex - The Santa: What if Santa says no to that?
Girl on Santas Lap: Santa can't say no.
Alex - The Santa: Santa can't always give a child want they want. 'Cause the child will grow up, become an adult, and realize that a Chanel bag costs a month's wage for most people. Which is the result of just a few people having far too much money and others having too little.
Girl on Santas Lap: You're not the real Santa.
Alex - The Santa: Merry fucking Christmas.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий