19 янв. 2023 г.

Dinner Party

The Office 4×9


Pam Beesly: I don't care what they say about me. I just want to eat.

Jim Halpert: Michael and Jan seem to be playing their own separate game. And it's called, "Let's see how uncomfortable we can make our guests." And they're both winning.

Pam Beesly: I have never, ever dated or wanted to do anything resembling dating Michael, ever. Not ever, not now, not then, not now, not ever, ever.

Michael Scott: Dwight is my friend. You said that I could not invite Dwight because he was not part of a couple, and because we didn't have enough wine glasses. Dwight brought glasses and a person.

Michael Scott: Pam... I hope she didn't do anything to the food.
Pam Beesly: Like what?
Michael Scott: I can't prove it, but I think she might be trying to poison me.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий