23 янв. 2023 г.

Night Out

The Office 4×11


Pam Beesly: What's wrong, Michael?
Michael Scott: I got gum in my hair.
Jim Halpert: You do.

Michael Scott: Look, men are visual creatures. We crave beauty. Like a piece of fine art by... any number of renowned artists. Or an arty photograph of Cindy Crawford nude. That, but the women I'm getting fixed up with are... Not that they aren't nice or have great personalities, they just, they just lack a certain Crawfordness.

Stanley Hudson: Perfect. You guys worked together on this one. If I'm not in my bath with a glass of red wine in one hour, you're both dead.

Michael Scott: I thought about getting a tattoo on my back, as well, at one point. I was thinking about getting Back to the Future. "Back" because it's on my back, and "Future" because I'm the kind of guy who likes to look ahead into the future. I just think a tattoo should mean something, you know? And it's my second-favorite movie.
Young Club Girl: I've never heard of that movie.

Michael Scott: Like I said, it's not about the horniness. It's about the loneliness. And how can I be lonely with my boys? Like a famous person once said, Boys on the Side. But I don't... I disagree. I say, Let's Hear It for the Boys.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий