21 янв. 2023 г.

Chair Model

The Office 4×10


Michael Scott: What is it like being single? I like it. I like starting each day with a sense of possibility. And I'm optimistic, because every day I get a little more desperate, and desperate situations yield the quickest results.

Michael Scott: I am ready to start dating again. I'm getting back on the market. So, FYI, for those of you who're thinking about fixing me up with any of your friends, use the woman on Page 85 as a template. That will be all.

Michael Scott: Hello, Oscar Mayer Weiner lover. I bet that you have a bunch of very liberal girl-type friends who trust you implicitly, because they know you'd never touch 'em because of your condition.

Michael Scott: No, no. I am a catch, and I am not going to be the one who got away.

Michael Scott: Well, look, I have an assigned parking place in front, so... All right, all right, all right. Let me try to think about what it would be like to not have one..... Okay, yes, that would be bad.
Andy Bernard: Yes!
Michael Scott: That would be bad.
Kevin Malone: Okay, so...
Andy Bernard: Help us out.
Michael Scott: Wish I could, but I can't. Well, can, but won't. Should, maybe, but, shorn't.
Kevin Malone: Michael, please...
Michael Scott: What part of "shorn't" don't you understand, Kevin?... Look, I could probably handle it, yes, but... I think it would be a good exercise for you guys to do it yourselves.
Andy Bernard: We won't let you down!
Michael Scott: You can't, because I don't care.

Michael Scott: She's dead? But she's so young.
Dwight Schrute: She was so young, and now, she is dead. As dead as every dead animal who has ever died.

Michael Scott: No question about it, I am ready to get hurt again.

Margaret: Are you Michael Scott?
Michael Scott: Is who Michael what?

Michael Scott: Well, I'm looking for a passionate affair, not companionship. I'm a man of intensity. Of cool, and youth, and passionately.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий