2 янв. 2023 г.

Backwards and Forwards

The Flight Attendant 2×8


Cassie Bowden: God. The fucking traffic. Why did I ever move to LA?
Dot Karlson: After ten or 15 years, you'll get used to it.

Alter-Cassie: Cassie, I'm you. I'm you. Do you get it? And the world is a fucked up, unfair place where dads die and moms hate you and you lie to yourself and everyone around you and it doesn't get better. But you already know that. You already believe all that or I wouldn't be here saying it, so why don't you just fucking admit it?

Dot Karlson: Cassie. Your breathing is quicker. Your pupils are more dilated. I mean, this is a side effect of increased adrenaline.

Benjamin Berry: Let's just... let's go with the very adult, "I don't remember what happened in the office."
Cassie Bowden: I don't remember either. What office?

Shane Evans: I got a flight to catch.
Cassie Bowden: Is it a work flight or a work flight? Man, I gotta stop yapping about this job that we do not have, or Benjamin is going to cut me loose.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий