6 янв. 2023 г.

Money

The Office 4×4


Jim Halpert: I'd say one in six.
Pam Beesly: What?
Jim Halpert: I thought you asked me what our chances were of being murdered here tonight.

Michael Scott: Have you considered satellite television?
Stanley Hudson: Michael, I know that's you. I know your voice. Why are you calling me here at home? When I'm at home, at night, in my own house, in my sweats drinking some red wine, watching my mystery stories, the last thing in the whole godforsaken world I want to hear is the voice of Michael Scott.

Jim Halpert: You okay?
Dwight Schrute: I am better than you have ever been or ever will be!

Michael Scott: I was never in this for the money. But it turns out that the money was an absolute necessity for me. I tried to live the dream, I tried to have a job, a girlfriend, another job, and I failed. But the good thing about the American dream is that you can just go to sleep and try it all again the next night.

Darryl Philbin: Hey, I like you. All right?
Kelly Kapoor: What's not to like?
Darryl Philbin: But you need to access your un-crazy side. Otherwise maybe this thing has run its course.

Kelly Kapoor: Darryl Philbin is the most complicated man that I've ever met. I mean, who says exactly what they're thinking? What kind of game is that?

Angela Martin: You may ask me out to dinner. Nothing fancy or foreign. No bars, no patios, no vegetables and no seafood.

Michael Scott: I am out of answers, Jan.
Jan Levenson: What does that mean?
Michael Scott: I told you. No more answers. This is who I am now. A guy on a train with no answers. I hope that can be enough for you.

Michael Scott: Don't sell your implants, please.
Jan Levenson: I'm keeping them. I know you like them. They're kind of uncomfortable, though.
Michael Scott: It's nice, though. Looks cute.
Jan Levenson: Kind of painful, and my nipples aren't as sensitive now.
Michael Scott: Looks cute, though.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий