27 янв. 2023 г.

Job Fair

The Office 4×13


Michael Scott: Hey. Ready? Come on. Show me excited... Yes. Yeah, I'm pretty excited, too.

Jim Halpert: I'm about to do something very bold at this job, that I've never done before. Try.

Pam Beesly: So many memories in this old gym... Pretending to have PMS, so I didn't have to play volleyball... Pretending to have PMS, so I didn't have to play basketball... Those were the days.

Oscar Martinez: Show them what you brought, Mike.
Michael Scott: That's all we brought. This is all we need.
Oscar Martinez: We'll see.
Michael Scott: Yes, we will see, Oscar. We will see, because a blank sheet of paper equals endless possibilities. Conceptual.

Michael Scott: Listen, I don't think that a handsome, funny, smart, funny-looking kid like you should limit himself. You could do whatever you want to do. You could be a classy janitor or a cashier with dignity or a migraine worker. Maybe, for you, paper should be more of a hobby.

Michael Scott: I just want to say, come to Dunder Mifflin. Dunder Mifflin, a great place to work... Anybody? Show of hands, anybody want to intern at Dunder Mifflin? We do not offer college credit, we cannot give you any sort of pay, but it is a really fun work environment. Anybody?

Michael Scott: Today, I did something stupid. I questioned myself, and I will never do that again. Because I look at somebody like Jim Halpert, and I think that guy could do anything he wants to do. He could do anything, and he chooses to work here selling paper. Just like me.

Michael Scott: Yeah. Kiss her. Kiss her good.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий