7 янв. 2023 г.

Border

The Handmaid's Tale 5×3


June Osborn: What the fuck was that color?
Moira: I don't know. Her dress. I've never seen that color before. It was like a plum color. Purple.
Lucas Bankole: Yeah, purple. What... what does purple mean?
June Osborn: I don't know.
Moira: I don't know. It's not pink, though. She's not a little girl anymore.
June Osborn: .... Fuck.

June Osborn: I was lucky.
Lily: Women always say that when they've done something extraordinary.

Commander Lawrence: We have a strict "no spies allowed" policy. No hard feelings.
Mark Tuello: No. None... none at all.

Commander Lawrence: I have, uh, no plans to remarry.
Commander Mackenzie: We'll have to discuss that later. A single man has no place in leadership.

Commander Mackenzie: June Osborn is a cancer. We have to cut her out.

Serena Joy Waterford: Mackenzie's right. An unmarried man in Gilead has limited influence.
Commander Lawrence: Marrying for power, Serena, doesn't... doesn't always work out well.
Serena Joy Waterford: Depends on the marriage...

Serena Joy Waterford: I'm sorry. I thought that they would at least have put you somewhere inside.
Mark Tuello: Ah, yes. I... I had hoped to catch up to Commander Lawrence, but it's to be expected. Men in power can't resist showing everyone just how much power they have.

Mark Tuello: It's been interesting, being here. I spent so many years studying this country.
Serena Joy Waterford: Is it different than you expected?
Mark Tuello: Not particularly. No. Surface-level beauty doing its best to paper over a stunning amount of hypocrisy.

Commander Lawrence: You're an unusual woman, Serena, and we don't have the... proper infrastructure for unusual women to live within our borders.

Serena Joy Waterford: Servants of God... We're all here to spread His word.

June Osborn: Never touch my daughter again. Never touch my daughter again!

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий