24 дек. 2022 г.

Star Trek V: The Final Frontier (1989)


Korrd: What is it you seek?
Sybok: What you seek. What all men have sought since time began. The ultimate knowledge. To find it, we'll need a starship...

Spock: Bipodal seeds, Doctor?
McCoy: Beans, Spock. But no ordinary beans. These are from an old Southern recipe handed down to me by my father. And if you stick your Vulcan nose up at these, you're not only insulting me, but generations of McCoys.
Spock: In that case, I have little choice but to sample your beans.

McCoy: You really piss me off, Jim. Human life is far too precious to risk on crazy stunts.

Kirk: I knew I wouldn't die because the two of you were with me.
Spock: I do not understand.
Kirk: I've always known... I'll die alone.
McCoy: Well, I'll call Valhalla and have them reserve a room for you.

Spock: Captain?
Kirk: Spock, we're on leave. You can call me Jim.
Spock: Jim?
Kirk: Yes, Spock?
Spock: Life is not a dream.
Kirk: Go to sleep, Spock.
Spock: Yes, Captain.
Kirk: Good night, Bones.
McCoy: Good night, Jim. Good night, Spock.
Spock: Good night, Doctor.
Kirk: Good night, Spock.
Spock: Good night, Jim.

Kirk: All I ask is a tall ship, and a star to steer her by...
McCoy: Melville.
Spock: John Masefield.
McCoy: Are you sure about that?
Spock: I am well versed in the classics, Doctor.
McCoy: Then how come you don't know Row, Row, Row Your Boat?

Sybok: Spock! It's me. It's Sybok. After all these years, you've finally caught up with me... Don't you have anything to say to me?
Spock: ... You are under arrest for seventeen violations of the Neutral Zone Treaty.
Sybok: Spock, you've developed a sense of humour after all.

Kirk: Stand by to execute... Emergency Landing Plan B.
Uhura: What's Emergency Landing Plan B?
Chekov: I don't have a clue.

Kirk: Look at it this way, we'll get a good workout.
McCoy: Yeah, or a heart attack.

Kirk: Hit the brakes!..
Spock: I'm afraid I overshot the mark by one level.
McCoy: Nobody's perfect.

Sybok: What you fear... is the unknown. The people of your planet, once believed their world was flat. Columbus proved it was round. They said the sound barrier could never be broken. It was broken. They said warp speed, could not be achieved. The Great Barrier is the ultimate expression of this universal fear. It's an extension of personal fear.

McCoy: Jim, try to be open about this.
Kirk: About what? That I've made the wrong choices in my life? That I turned left when I should have turned right? I know what my weaknesses are. I don't need Sybok to take me on a tour of them.
McCoy: If you'd just unbend and allow yourself...
Kirk: And be brainwashed by this con man?
McCoy: I was wrong. This con man took away my pain.
Kirk: Damn it, Bones, you're a doctor. You know that pain and guilt can't be taken away with the wave of a magic wand. They're the things we carry with us, the things that make us who we are. If we lose them, we lose ourselves. I don't want my pain taken away. I need my pain!

Kirk: Excuse me. I'd just like to ask a question. What does God need with a starship?

Spock: Please, Captain, not in front of the Klingons.

Kirk: Cosmic thoughts, gentlemen?
McCoy: We were speculating... Is God really out there?
Kirk: Maybe he's not out there, Bones. Maybe he's right here. Human heart.


+++ Quotes on the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий