8 дек. 2022 г.

Morning

The Handmaid's Tale 5×1


June Osborn: I did it... I killed him... I killed Fred... By her hand.

Danielle: Everything tastes better when Fred's dead.

June Osborn: You want to go back into Gilead and kill a Wife?
Danielle: Maybe not kill. I think I just want to take some time with her. You know? Do unto others as they have done unto you.
June Osborn: That's not what the Bible says.
Danielle: Well, that's what my Bible says.

June Osborn: It's my fault.
Sylvia: I don't care. I don't care. She's gone. I don't need it to be someone's fault. I mean, why does it matter whose fault it is? So I can hate the right person? So I can hate you? What good is that?

June Osborn: You know, I loved it. I loved it.

Prosecutor: It is not a concern of the Crown.
June Osborn: I killed him.
Prosecutor: Be that as it may. We appreciate you coming in. Have a good night.
June Osborn: There can't just be no punishment.
Prosecutor: That is between you and your deity of choice, Ms. Osborn. But the Crown has no quarrel with you. You're free to go.

Mark Tuello: I just came to say, uh... well done. You did something terrible that needed to be done. I understand what that costs... May he rot in hell.
June Osborn: Praise be.
Mark Tuello: ... Don't let the bastards grind you down.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий