22 дек. 2022 г.

Brothers & Sisters

The Flight Attendant 2×6


Annie Mouradian: Okay, look, you fell off the fucking wagon. That happened. Now what?.. You know what? I'm gonna make a list of all of the things that you can do.

Cassie Bowden: Carol... Whoa! Yay. Hi.
Carol: Hi.
Cassie Bowden: I'm like your lucky rabbit's foot following you around.
Carol: No, you're not lucky. You're a bad penny.

Annie Mouradian: Well, no matter how bad a person I think I am, I guess there's always gonna be some insane couple out there kidnapping and torturing people to make me feel better about myself.

Annie Mouradian: Max... pull yourself away from your laptop and come eat your words along with this epic meal that I prepared for us. It's sort of too late for lunch, and it's too early for dinner. So, is this supper? Did I make supper?

Lisa Bowden: Cassie... Honey. I love you. I do. But I don't like you... at all.

Cassie Bowden: Okay, so one of my friends may have sold secrets to the North Koreans, and then my other friend might have killed one of the North Koreans' friends.
Davey Bowden: Jesus, Cassie, make better friends!

Cassie Bowden: Listen, I texted Annie and so she sent me back a skull and crossbones, angry face and prayer hands. So we're good.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий