3 дек. 2022 г.

Product Recall

The Office 3×20


Dwight Schrute: You know what? Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery. So I thank you.

Dwight Schrute: Identity theft is not a joke, Jim! Millions of families suffer every year!

Michael Scott: We have a crisis. Apparently, a disgruntled employee at the paper mill decided that it would be funny to put an obscene watermark on our 24-pound cream letter stock. Five-hundred boxes has gone out with the image of a beloved cartoon duck performing unspeakable acts upon a certain cartoon mouse that a lot of people like.

Creed Bratton: The only difference between me and a homeless man is this job. I will do whatever it takes to survive. Like I did when I was a homeless man.

Kelly Kapoor: Look, I know the reason that you guys became accountants is because you're not good at interacting with people. But guess what? From now on, you guys are no longer losers. So give yourselves a round of applause.

Andy Bernard: Oh, my God. I had no idea.
Jim Halpert: Well, that's not going to hold up in court.

Pam Beesly: Michael likes me to run the camera when he makes his apology videos. He says he needs a woman's touch.

Michael Scott: If I could leave you with one thought, remember, it wasn't me.

Michael Scott: They're trying to make me an escape goat. If I am fired, I swear to God, that every single piece of copier paper in this town is going to have the F-word on it. The F-word!

Creed Bratton: Why do bad things always happen to the good people? It's tragic. It is just tragic.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий