1 дек. 2022 г.

Safety Training

The Office 3×19


Andy Bernard: Good morning, Pam.
Pam Beesly: Oh, welcome back, Andy.
Andy Bernard: Drew. I'm Drew now.

Michael Scott: Toby now has the floor and he is going to try not to screw this up like everything else in his life... Let me rephrase that. I believe that you can do safety training and make it sound just as good as Darryl.

Dwight Schrute: I think he wants you all to come out to the parking lot and watch him die.
Stanley Hudson: Is it nice outside?
Dwight Schrute: It's gorgeous. Let's go!
Stanley Hudson: Do I need my jacket?
Dwight Schrute: No, it really is. It's very nice. Come on!
Stanley Hudson: Will I be too warm in a long-sleeved tee?

Darryl Philbin: Mike, you're a very brave man. I mean it takes courage just to be you. To get out of bed every single day, knowing full well you got to be you.
Michael Scott: Do you really mean that?
Darryl Philbin: I couldn't do it. I ain't that strong and I ain't that brave.

Michael Scott: I saved a life. My own. Am I a hero? I really can't say, but yes.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий