11 дек. 2022 г.

Blue Sincerely Reunion

The Flight Attendant 2×4


Megan Briscoe: You just overshot a few thousand miles.

Megan Briscoe: We just dance.
Cassie Bowden: Is that what they call it?

Megan Briscoe: We're gonna K-I-L-L him.
Cassie Bowden: Okay, spelling it does not make it better.

Max Park: You guys are psychos.
Gabrielle Diaz: No, we're fully sane. We just care about money more than we care about your comfort. Actually, we don't care about you at all.

Max Park: Okay. You okay?
Annie Mouradian: I'm sorry I took off the ring.
Max Park: I'm sorry you took off the ring, too.

Megan Briscoe: Hildegard Bouffant?
Miranda Croft: Well, if you don't like it, then feel free to use your own carefully crafted fake identity.
Megan Briscoe: Hildegard's just fine.

Miranda Croft: Cassie, Cassie, Cassie. All righty. I find you fascinating. I seriously, honestly, I do. But no more Miranda Ex Machina.

Brenda: But, Cassie, how are you doing?
Cassie Bowden: Good. I'm doing good. Thank you. Thank you for asking. Thank you. I'm really... I'm really, really, really good.
Brenda: Okay. Your vibe is very manic. So I am not going to accept that answer. Let's try this again... How are you doing, Cassie?
Cassie Bowden: Well, I'm, um... trying to be a hero and I'm holding on so tight that my hands are burning, and I would really like a drink, but I didn't have a drink. So, yay me. And, um, yeah, I feel like I'm maybe one little tiny accident away from a complete collapse.

Brenda: This whole sobriety thing, it's never not hard.
Cassie Bowden: Should it feel like... like walking a tightrope above a pit of broken glass that I'm about to, like, completely fall into?
Brenda: Only sometimes.
Cassie Bowden: Only sometimes?
Brenda: Hmm.
Cassie Bowden: Good.

Shane Evans: A moth?
Cassie Bowden: I'm not really a butterfly girl.
Shane Evans: You're not a moth either, Cassie. You're the whole goddamn flame.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий