23 дек. 2022 г.

An Ugly Car, an Affair and Some Kickass Football

Young Sheldon 6×6


Mandy: I don't know about this. The last surprise you got me is pressing on my bladder...

Georgie: Surprise!
Mandy: You got me an ugly car?
Georgie: No, I bought me a family car.

Sheldon: Niblingo, I have a question.
Mary: Niblingo?
Missy: He made it up.
Sheldon: I coined it because there was no word to denote the unmarried mother of our niece or nephew.
Mary: Sheldon, that sounds rude.
Sheldon: Do you have a better word for the unmarried mother of a niece or nephew?

Sheldon: You know, twins run in our family.
Mandy: It's not twins.
Sheldon: That's too bad. It would double your chances of having a remarkable child. Like me.
Missy: Or a child that people like.

George: Wayne, grab your pants. You're coming with me.
Wayne: I don't want to be around you and your happy family.
George: Happy? Uh, couple days with us and you'll be glad that kid ain't yours.

Sheldon: Missy. Missy.
Missy: What?!
Sheldon: An issue of social protocol has arisen, and I need your input...
Missy: What's he doing here?
Sheldon: I don't know. But more importantly, would it be rude if I watch television?

Missy: Mom. Mom.
Mary: What?!
Missy: Why is Coach Wilkins asleep on the couch?
Sheldon: No, the question is can I watch TV with Coach Wilkins asleep on the couch? It's a subtle but important difference.

Nurse: Cash?
Connie: In God we trust.

Mandy: You always carry that much cash around?
Connie: Do you think there's just boobs in this bra?

Mandy: Oh, my God!
Georgie: See? Not drugs.
Connie: And that is the sound of a 22% house advantage.

George: Okay, Wayne, we got the ball back, what do you want to do?
Wayne: Kill myself.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий