8 дек. 2022 г.

The Reykjavik Ice Sculpture Festival Is Lovely This Time of Year

The Flight Attendant 2×3


Cassie Bowden: No. I... I just wanted... I wanted to get away.
Shane: And you landed on Iceland?

Marco: I know you didn't want to talk about your interview at dinner last night, but, um... people fall off the mountain all the time. They just have to keep on climbing.
Annie Mouradian: Yes. Um, thank you. I... I... I will, yes.

Cassie Bowden: I have to find Megan and get the hell out of here. There's like ten people in this country. It can't be that hard.

Max Park: [My parents]'re chill, okay? You're lovely, they're lovely, you're gonna be fine. I promise.

Sara Park: Demir, what is that proverb, honey?
Damir Park: A person without a hobby is like a dog without a face.
Max Park: Annie, my father. Everything he says is a proverb.
Damir Park: Everything is a proverb.

Tea! Tea time. It's tea time. Ginseng or chamomile?

Max Park: Papa, just... let it chill for a little.
Damir Park: Tell a woman there's a wedding in the sky, watch her look for a ladder in the blink of an eye.
Max Park: Don't say things like that. That's not a proverb.
Damir Park:

Dot Karlson: Oh. And stop fixating on an asset using fun semantic gems like "leash." Someone in HR might mistake it as a crush on Cassie Bowden. And that's messy.

Cassie Bowden: I'm confused.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий