16 дек. 2022 г.

Drowning Women

The Flight Attendant 2×5


Shane Evans: You sound crazy, but doesn't mean you're wrong.

Cassie Bowden: This stuff makes me look insane, okay? This is... this is nuts. "Narcissistic delusions, "borderline sociopathic tendencies?" Come on! "Needs constant praise." That's probably... That's probably true. But that's not me.

Shane Evans: ...stealing CIA files is a felony. They will take you away. They will put you in cuffs. They will cut the bangs off.
Cassie Bowden: I didn't steal anything, okay? I just documented a picture in an envelope on a desk.

Cassie Bowden: Jenny, listen. Don't drink because of a man. All right? And then when you find out that man is horrible, don't drink then, either. Okay?

Cassie Bowden: Let me tell you something. I want you... I want you to listen to me. Sobriety is about the journey, not the destination.

Annie Mouradian: It's just a fucking ring!
Max Park: Yeah, you're right. It's just a ring. It's a shiny rock overvalued by capitalism. But I picked it out after looking for months, and when you opened the box, and I saw your face. I knew, I just knew I got it right. I got it fucking right.

Brenda: Lived my whole life here, I can count on one hand the times I've gone to the beach, so thanks for the text message.

Brenda: Even when you have a year, the disease waits for you and picks up right where you left off.

Brenda: That next drink is like having sex with a gorilla. You're not done until your gorilla is.

Brenda: None of this works without rigorous honesty, which means you tell the truth even when it's easier to lie.

Cassie Bowden: So, now I'm just back at square one?
Brenda: Cassie, the point is you never left square one. You built your recovery on a house of cards. And it fell over. That's what a house of cards does. And until you take that first step and admit that you're powerless over the dark parts of yourself, you just keep knocking down cards.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий