4 дек. 2022 г.

Family

The Walking Dead 11×23


Judith: A new beginning. ...that comes with a cost. There's always a cost.

Negan: Any thoughts on how you're planning to do this?
Maggie: Do what?
Negan: Take out the bitch.
Maggie: Pamela?

Negan: Look, Maggie, together, you and I, we get this done. We don't need the others.
Maggie: .... We're not a "we."

Annie: You be careful.
Negan: Ah, you know me. I always am.

Eugene: You've joined a long line of people who've saved my ass through the years. I will never forget.

Mercer: Let's get this dog and pony show started.

Ezekiel: I don't want to live out whatever days I got left in bitterness. You know? I'm not even supposed to be here, man... The dead came for me, and yet I smile. War came for me, yeah, and yet I smile. Cancer. Yet I smile. I try to, anyway. I try.

Vickers: The dead are in the Commonwealth, Governor.

Vickers: The dead, they are climbing the walls.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий