22 дек. 2022 г.

A Resident Advisor and the Word 'Sketchy'

Young Sheldon 6×5


Sheldon: Hello, Mom. It's your son, Sheldon.
Mary: Hello, my son, Sheldon.

Sheldon: I smell your shampoo.
President Hagemeyer: Aw, damn it.

George: Ooh. Eggs and pancakes.
Mary: That's what a lumberjack gets for chopping all that wood.
George: I'll be Paul Bunyan, you can be my babe, the Blue Gox.

Mandy: If you're trying to make this, like, a date night or something, it's not happening.
Georgie: Oh, who said anything about a date? It's just us having dinner and watching a movie.

Georgie: I get it. Nothing romantic. Just two future parents watching the miracle of childbirth or a movie that got two thumbs up from Siskel and Ebert.

Mary: I have a wild and crazy idea.
George: Ooh, I like where this is headed.
Mary: Let's make a baby.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий