29 дек. 2022 г.

No Exit

The Flight Attendant 2×7


Cassie Bowden: Why would I kill these people? What would my motive even be?
Shane Evans: Honestly, I have no clue.

Cassie Bowden: Why do you have a North Korean in your trunk?
Megan Briscoe: Where was I supposed to put him?

Alter-Cassie: Stop asking questions and go to the pier. Go to the fucking pier! I mean, it's like a suicide run. Maybe we'll all get lucky and you'll get yourself killed.

Lisa Bowden: You can't control how I feel, Cassie, no matter how much you want to. You're powerless to make me forgive you, Cassie. You're powerless when someone puts a drink in your hand. You're powerless to pull yourself together. ... Honey... you can't do anything but accept it.

Lisa Bowden: Just be patient with others. With me, if you can. And with yourself.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий