29 авг. 2020 г.

The One with the Bullies

Friends 2×21


Monica: I was a sous-chef at Café des Artistes. How can I take a job where I have to make Laverne-and-Curly Fries?
Rachel: Don't do it.
Monica: How can I not do it? I have $127 in the bank.
Joey: Monica, relax. Go get a beer.
Monica: I don't want a beer.
Joey: Who said it was for you?

Monica: Hey. I went up!
Rachel: What?
Monica: My stock, MEG, it went up two points. Do you realize that if I'd invested my $127 in myself yesterday... that I'd, like, have a lot more than that today... You know what? I'm gonna do it.
Rachel: Do what?
Monica: Put all my money in me.
Rachel: You don't know a thing about the stock market.
Monica: What's to know? Buy, sell. High, low. Bears, bulls... Yes, Manhattan. Telephone number to the stock... selling store.

Monica: I made $17 before breakfast. What have you done?
Joey: I had breakfast here, so technically I saved $3.50.

Rachel: How did you make $17?
Monica: Well, my financially challenged friends... I split my money and I bought some shares of CHP and ZXY.
Rachel: How come those?
Monica: Well, CHP because I used to have a crush on Erik Estrada. And ZXY because I think it sounds "zexy. "

Rachel: She'll be a much better friend once the market closes.

Frank Jr.: How do you know my dad?
Phoebe: Um, well, I don't really. Just genetically.

Ross: Before I forget, are we hitting faces?
Carl: Of course. Why wouldn't you hit faces?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий