11 авг. 2020 г.

The One Where Joey Moves Out

Friends 2×16


Joey: Man, this is weird. Ever realize Cap'n Crunch's eyebrows are on his hat?
Chandler: That's what's weird? The man's been captain of a cereal for 40 years.

Chandler: Whoa, yuck!
Joey: What?
Chandler: The spoon! You licked and you put. You licked and you put.
Joey: Yeah, so?
Chandler: Don't you see how gross that is? It's like you using my toothbrush!.. You used my toothbrush?

Joey: Why can't we use the same toothbrush... but we can use the same soap?
Chandler: Because soap is soap. It's self-cleaning.
Joey: The next time you shower... think about the last thing I wash and the first thing you wash.
Phoebe: Hey. Look at you fancy lads!

Ross: A tattoo? Why? Why would you wanna do that?
Rachel: You don't think they're kind of cool?
Ross: No. Sorry, I don't. Why would anyone pay someone to scar their body for life? What if it doesn't come out right? It's like having a bad haircut all the time.

Monica: I don't know how serious he is. Until I do, I won't say anything.
Ross: I don't think Mom and Dad would mind. Remember when you were 9 and Richard was 30, Dad said: "God, I hope they get together. "

Phoebe: I don't believe this. Is this how this relationship works? Ross equals boss? Come on, what is this, 1922?
Rachel: What's 1922?
Phoebe: Just, you know, a long time ago. When men used to tell women what to do a lot. Then there was suffrage, which was a good thing. But it sounds horrible.

Joey: Hey, are you cool with this? I don't wanna leave you high and dry.
Chandler: I've never been lower or wetter.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий