24 авг. 2020 г.

The One Where Old Yeller Dies

Friends 2×20


Phoebe: Why are you guys upset? It's Old Yeller. It's a happy movie... Come on. Happy family gets a dog. Frontier fun!
Monica: Pheebs, what about the end?
Phoebe: Oh, when Yeller saves the family from the wolf and everyone's happy?
Dr. Burke: That's not the end.
Phoebe: Yeah-huh. That's when my mother would shut off the TV and say, "The end."
Dr. Burke: What about when he has rabies?
Phoebe: He doesn't have rabies. He has babies. That's what my mom said.
Monica: Uh, Phoebe, I don't think she'd want you to see what's about to happen.
Phoebe: Why? What's about to happen?... I've never seen this part... Hey, Travis, what you doing with that gun? Oh, no. No, no, Travis, put down the gun. No, no, he's your buddy. He's your Yeller. No! The end! The end!.... Okay, what kind of a sick doggy snuff film is this?

Monica: What am I wearing? Actually, nothing but rubber gloves. ...
Joey: One of these times, you'll really be naked and we won't come over.

Joey: Oh, hey, Monica? We got a question.
Monica: All right, yes, I see other women in the shower at the gym. And no, I don't look.

Monica: It's cute, you trying to be more like Richard.
Joey: Not like him, per se. Just not unlike him.


Monica: Ugh, why does this bother me so much? I'm not one of those people who wants to spend 24 hours a day together.
Phoebe: Sure.
Monica: He just doesn't have much free time. What do I do?
Phoebe: Does it matter? You'll just die or divorce or blow your pet's head off.

Rachel: Ugh!
Phoebe: Me too!

Rachel: You've planned out the next 20 years. We've dated for six weeks!
Ross: You never think about our future?
Rachel: I think about whose apartment we'll sleep at tomorrow... and where we'll have dinner next Saturday! I do not think about our children's names!.. You know what our children's names will be?
Ross: Ha, ha, no. No, I mean, you know. I read a book, and there was a girl named Emily. And I thought that might be good.
Rachel: What was the book?
Ross: The Big Book of Children's Names.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий