12 авг. 2020 г.

The One Where Eddie Moves In

Friends 2×17


Phoebe: Oh, my God. Oh, my God. You are not gonna believe this. I have just been discovered.
Chandler: Wait a minute. I claimed you in the name of France four years ago.

Rachel: Oh, God, Ross, if you care about me, get the pie out of the man's hood.
Ross: Get the what?
Rachel: There's a pie in the hood. Go. ...
'Pie in the Hood' Man: What are you doing?
Ross: I'm sorry. My pie was in your hood. I have to get the coffee out of that guy's pants... and I'll be back in the hospital by 7.

Chandler: So, what do you say, boys? Should I call him?... You know what they say: Ask your slippers a question... you're going crazy.
Monica: But you wanted to live by yourself.
Joey: I did. I thought it'd be great. I figured I'd have time alone with my thoughts. But it turns out I don't have as many thoughts as you'd think.

Phoebe: I've never heard myself sing before. I mean, except in my own head. Oh. This is so cool. Now I can hear what you hear.
Monica: Pretty, uh, different, huh?
Phoebe: Oh, I am sorry, but I'm incredibly talented.

Joey: Hey, this isn't about juice anymore, all right, man?
Chandler: All right. So, what's it about?
Joey: Eggs. Whose eggs do you like better, his or mine, huh?
Chandler: Well, I like both eggs equally.
Joey: Oh, come on! Nobody likes two kinds of eggs equally. You like one better, and I wanna know which.
Chandler: What's the difference? Your eggs aren't here anymore. You took your eggs, and you left! Did you really expect me to never find new eggs?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий