28 авг. 2020 г.

Mercy Shall Follow Me

Outlander 5×10


Brianna: When was the hypodermic needle invented, again?
Claire: Not for a while yet. I really need one. You've seen your father. He has a knack for almost getting himself killed every time he gets out of bed. I swear that man is like a cat. Got nine lives, if not more.

Brianna: I love reading... putting yourself in other people's shoes... living with characters, learning what drives them. Usually it's love, money... revenge.

Stephen Bonnet: There are two sides to every story. You don't know mine. If I were to tell Jeremiah my story... our story... Will he... feel for me?
Brianna: You can't make someone love you.
Stephen Bonnet: Well, I've heard the expression "learn to love."

Stephen Bonnet: What happens in the end? Does he get the whale? ... I really hope that Ahab slaughters the whale and gets his revenge.
Brianna: Moby Dick capsizes Ahab's boat, destroys the ship, and Ahab is dragged under the sea.
Stephen Bonnet: What, the monster prevails? And Ahab is... drowned, then?
Brianna: Well, that depends on which one you think is the monster... The man hell-bent on revenge or the whale who's hunted.

Brianna: The sea is a treacherous place... where creatures prey upon one another. And the sea herself is... hungry for souls.
Stephen Bonnet: What does that mean?
Brianna: A nightmare.
Stephen Bonnet: The sea, uh... It comes for me. Darkness closes in. I cannot move. No one comes. No one ever comes.
Brianna: It's only a dream.
Stephen Bonnet: So you don't think any less of me for telling you?
Brianna: No. I could never think any less of you.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий