8 авг. 2020 г.

Cuestión de eficacia

Money Heist 2×4


Raquel: What do I call you now? Professor? Sergio? Or... Mr. Marquina?
El Profesor: I'll always be the Professor to you. That's how we met. You'll always be Inspector Murillo to me, even if you become my executioner.

Berlín: Five days? It's hard to believe it's been a few days, isn't it? You see... We confess that this is a very hard time for us. The situation is critical. We have no other option but to surrender. That's why you're here. This gesture is the beginning of the end for everyone.

El Profesor: I admit you're winning, but this is only one battle. It's nothing compared to the war.
Coronel Prieto: He still teases you, with a riot on his hands?
Raquel: He's a rock star.

Raquel: Anything troubling you?
El Profesor: No. I'm worried it's been the best night of my life.
Raquel: Salva. You've already won me over, no need to exaggerate.
El Profesor: It's true. But I wasn't planning on it. I hadn't anticipated it.
Raquel: Oh, you hadn't anticipated it? Do you anticipate everything?
El Profesor: I'm a man who... picks out the clothes he's going to wear the day before. A man who became obsessed... with... making the best cider in the world. And... And I studied it all. Acidity, fermentation... every possible reaction of each ingredient. Year... after year, after year. And you can get one bad apple... that ruins the whole barrel.

El Profesor: Finish with the heist. Do what you have to do. And then we go.
Raquel: Okay. Okay. ..... Everyone listen up!...

El Profesor: Nairobi, listen. A match in the World Cup. And Brazil is playing against Cameroon. Who wins?
Denver: Easy!
El Profesor: Or rather... who do you want to win?
Moscú: I'd say Brazil wins. But I'd root for Cameroon.
Nairobi: Cameroon.
El Profesor: Yes. ... Look, by instinct, human beings always, always side with the weaker one. The underdog. So if we show the world our weaknesses, our wounds, that we are on the verge of surrendering. It will produce a... a shudder.
Moscú: I think any guy who isn't Brazilian would go for Cameroon.
Denver: Even some Brazilian guys.
Nairobi: Or Brazilian girls.
El Profesor: Yes, or Brazilian girls.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий