3 авг. 2020 г.

The One Where Ross and Rachel... You Know

Friends 2×15


Joey: No peeking. No peeking!
Chandler: All right, all right, but you better bewearing clothes when I open my eyes.
Joey: All right. Open your eyes!
Chandler: Sweet mother of all that is good and pure.

Phoebe: I can't believe two cows made the ultimate sacrifice... so you could watch TV with your feet up.
Chandler: No, they were chair-shaped cows. They never would have survived in the wild.

Dr. Burke: So how you been?
Monica: Great. How have you been?
Dr. Burke: Oh, obviously you know Barbara and I split up... or you wouldn't do the head tilt.
Monica: The head tilt?
Dr. Burke: Since the divorce, everybody asks how I am... with a sympathetic head tilt. "How you doing? You okay?"
Monica: Oh. I'm sorry.
Dr. Burke: No, no. It's fine. Believe me, I do it too. I always answer with the "I'm okay" head bob. "I'm okay. " "You're sure?" "Yeah, I'm fine." I gotta set up the music. I got a new CD changer. Of course, the divorce only left me with four CDs to change...
Monica: Oh, that's too bad—
Dr. Burke: I'll survive.


Ross: Have you ever been, you know, fooling around with a girl... and, uh, she started laughing?
Chandler: Yeah, but, uh, it was 1982... and my Flock of Seagulls haircut was tickling her chin.

Dr. Burke: Okay. Your eyes look good. Those are good eyes.
Monica: Good. They feel good. In my head.

Monica: Are we nuts here?
Dr. Burke: I don't know. Maybe.
Monica: I mean, I'm dating a man whose pool I once peed in.
Dr. Burke: I didn't need to know that.
Monica: I guess 21 years is a lot...
Dr. Burke: I mean, hell, I'm a whole person who can drink older than you.

Ross: Aah! Oh, God! Oh.
Rachel: Honey?.. Oh, that's okay.
Ross: What? Oh, no. You just rolled over the juice box.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий