27 авг. 2020 г.

Monsters and Heroes

Outlander 5×9


Claire: I had to be determined. No one was going to open the door for me. But if you're lucky enough to know what it is that you're meant to be...
Brianna: What if you don't know? Or if you do know, but you just can't do it?
Claire: Well, for most people... life as they find it is often the life they lead.

Brianna: And what about Da? Does he know what he is?
Claire: Oh, he knows.
Brianna: A laird? Is that what you call him? Is he content with that?
Claire: A laird, a husband, father... Those are no small things to be.

Roger: Ye're not going to die. We both read that obituary.
Jamie: Aye, I'm to burn in a fire, but... I feel I'm... I'm burning up as we speak, Roger Mac.

Jamie: There's a fine line between a monster and a hero...

Fergus: You know... Marsali and I try not to think about what we lack but about what we have. You and I have a father and an uncle. We should be there for him when he needs us. That's all we can do.

Claire: So why did you choose to stay?
Jamie: 'Cause ye need me.
Claire: But not because you love me?
Jamie: Whether I'm dead... or you... Whether we're together or apart... I will always love you.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий