31 авг. 2020 г.

Certain Women (2016)

Laura: The lawyer said, "You have no case," and my client said, "Okay." Just like that. He repeated the same things I've been saying for the last eight months. It'd be so lovely to think that if I were a man, I could explain the law and people would listen and say, "Okay." That would be so restful.

Fuller: No one understands what my life has become. What a total fucking miserable thing my life has become. No one understands one fucking thing! Wish my wife would roll over on the highway.
Laura: Oh, my God, I swear, I will leave you right here.
Fuller: The only thing left to do is get a machine gun and kill everyone.
Laura: No. No, you're gonna have to get out. Out. No. You can't say those things to me.
Fuller: I'll... Not another word. I'll...
Laura: You can't talk like that.
Fuller: Never mind. I'll be quiet. Okay.
Laura: I'm a lawyer.

Fuller: ... And tell them if they try anything, I'll kill the woman. She's my lawyer. I got reason to kill her.

Fuller: A guy in prison. I can't believe she found a guy in prison. I'm a guy in prison. What's wrong with me?

Fuller: Did you get my letter?
Laura: Yeah.
Fuller: You never wrote back to me.
Laura: I meant to. I... I kept meaning to.
Fuller: Man, you wouldn't believe how good mail feels...

Laura: I just didn't know what to say.
Fuller: That's the thing, is you don't have to say anything special. .... You could talk about anything. Talk about the weather. Talk about your day. Just so you put it in an envelope, and put it in the mail. Doesn't have to be a tome.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий