6 авг. 2020 г.

La cabeza del plan

Money Heist 2×3


El Profesor: It's my responsibility and I will not involve a child...
Tokio: He's the best at what he does, you know it! That's why you chose him. He's a fucking wiz! So what if he's a weird genius! Are you an example of maturity? Are you? Are you normal? Is it normal to arrange your shirts by color? Look at you, who buys your clothes? Your great-aunt Gertrude?

El Profesor: Well... maybe we are all immature to some extent. And that makes us all a little...
Tokio: Special.
El Profesor: Different. Maybe that isn't an obstacle.
Tokio: Maybe it's a virtue.
El Profesor: Maybe.

Tokio: You want to know how it all started? The Professor picked me up... in a red SEAT Ibiza while the police were setting me an ambush... No. No, it was before. A boy. His name was Miguel. He pulled my panties down in front of the class. Can you believe they kicked me out instead of that six-year-old prick? That's when it all started going wrong.

Coronel Prieto: Want to say something?
Tokio: Could someone please make me some fried eggs? Fuck. I've been eating garbage for four days.

Tokio: It's not that those of us who do reckless things don't care about the consequences. No. We care as much as anyone else. But we can't see them until it's too late. We only see them when they're right in front of us.

Raquel: What do you have to tell me?
Tokio: They kicked me out to give you a message. We have a hydrogen bomb in there. Seventeen megatons. We're setting it off tomorrow at 12:00 p.m. I'd like to speak to a priest. I need to confess.

El Profesor: Check-up call.
Berlín: Everything is running smoothly over here.

Nairobi: Professor, it's Nairobi. Berlin is indisposed. So from now on, I'm in charge. Let the matriarchy begin!...

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий