19 авг. 2020 г.

The One Where Eddie Won't Go

Friends 2×19


Chandler: Hey, Eddie. Aah! What are you doing here?
Eddie: Watching you sleep.
Chandler: Why?
Eddie: It makes me feel, um, peaceful.

Chandler: Hannibal Lecter? Better roommate than you.
Eddie: No. I don't think you're being fair! One night you see me, you get scared. What about the other nights when you don't see me, huh?

Eddie: You really want me out?
Chandler: Yes, please.
Eddie: Then I want to hear you say you want me out.
Chandler: I want you out.
Eddie: I want to hear it from your lips.
Chandler: Where'd you hear it before?

Joey: So you're not mad at me for getting fired and everything?
Estelle Leonard: Joey, look at me... Look at me!.. Do I have lipstick on my teeth?

Joey: "Cab Driver Number 2"?
Estelle Leonard: You're welcome.
Joey: But... But I was Dr. Drake Ramoray! How can I go from being a neurosurgeon to driving a cab?
Estelle Leonard: Things change. Roll with them.
Joey: But this is a two-line part! It's like taking a step backwards. I'm not gonna do this.
Estelle Leonard: Joey. I'm gonna tell you the same thing I told Al Minza... and his pyramid of dogs. Take any job you can get, and don't make on the floor.

Rachel: This isn't about the movie theater. This is about you stealing my wind.
— You go, girl!
Rachel: I can't pull that off, can I?
Ross: Excuse me, your wind?
Rachel: Yes, my wind. How do you expect me to grow if you won't let me blow?
Ross: You know I don't... have a problem with that.

Ross: Wow! For a guy who's recently lost his job, you're in a good mood.
Joey: I'll be all right. I'm not starting from square one. I was Dr. Drake Ramoray on Days of our Lives. Huh? That's got to have some kind of cachet.
Ross: Cachet? Jaunty?
Joey: Chandler gave me word-of-the-day toilet paper.

Ross: Joey, you owe $1100 at "I Love Lucite"!
Joey: So what?
Ross: So suck it up, man. It's a job. It's money.
Joey: I don't need you getting judgmental and condescending and pedantic.
Ross: Toilet paper?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий