4 авг. 2020 г.

Normal People #1.6

Marianne: Men can be possessive.
Peggy: You'd really think they'd jump at the idea of multiple partners. Generally, and I am generalizing...
Connell: Mm.
Marianne: Men seem more concerned with limiting the freedoms of women than in exercising their own.
Peggy: If I were a man, I would have three girlfriends. At least.
Marianne: I see the appeal, but it also sounds deeply stressful.

Peggy: What about you?
Connell: What about me?
Peggy: Do you not fantasize about having multiple women at once? I thought that was a universal thing for men...
Connell: Right. Well, uh, no. Not really.
Peggy: We could have a threesome, if you want.
Connell: Sorry?
Peggy: The three of us could...
Connell: Right. Uh... Right. Well, um, I haven't... wouldn't... wouldn't really be my cup of tea.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий